Quote the people:

"We all want to be understood." -Gray Evasion

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Paving the Way



This blog is about making a new path. Taking what my thoughts are, and making them something new.

My rantings, my thoughts, my feelings, taking them and trying to make it something coherent to someone else's mind. I'm no poet, author, anything really, but I'll try.

I'm someone that stands idly by, someone who quietly speaks my mind. I'm quiet, but Loud. You'll probably never really know me. I'm too shy for that, but I'll try.

I over analyze everything. I want to make everyone happy, to make a blog that pleases everyone, even though I know I can't, I'll try.

This blog is about the life I want to lead. The way I want people to perceive me. This blog is about making something different. Creating my own.

4 comments:

  1. I love how simple (and totally relatable) this is. It's poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This blog is about making a new path. Taking what my thoughts are, and making them something new."
    I love this post so much. Definitely coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im no poet, author, anything really, but ill try. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  4. "someone who quietly speaks my mind"
    Love that line. Sorry, I'm not in your class but I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete