Quote the people:

"We all want to be understood." -Gray Evasion

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring break

Spring break.
Untrue to it's name- it snowed.
I don't know, maybe it's a good thing it snowed- there won't be a drought with more water right?
I like the part where there's a break from school, but I wish I could have online web classes scheduled with Nelson for the week.
It'd keep me entertained as I stay here in Highland. [i hope that doesn't narrow it down too much on my true identity.]
The truth is- I like learning- it's the part where teachers expect so much from us that kills me.
I don't have time to do 1 hour of math, 1 hour of science, 1 hour for each class, and then attend activities and have a job.
Not if I want to get straight A's any ways.
I guess that's why I would only want creative writing over this break.
Because- I learn from that class like I've never learned before.
I've learned how to be better than before.
And that to me is more important than the square root of 1255.
Sine, cosine and tangent have nothing on the poetic messages that teach us life in creative writing.
Nelson teaches us how to play our heart strings in a methodical beautiful way.
How he teaches is simply by example.
Really if I had to be jealous of someone, it'd be Mr. Kyle Nelson.
Because he has it figured out.
He's been in Paris for a life time.
And to me, that's really important.


No comments:

Post a Comment