Quote the people:

"We all want to be understood." -Gray Evasion

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mend my broken heart


I went back to Trafalga.
I hoped you were there, but all I got was suffocation.
I was drowning from the memories.
It wasn't funny and sweet like it was with you.
It was bitter and ugly, just a silly place for kids to play.
I tried to mend my broken heart,
But the happy feelings left with you.
I don't know why I went back I guess the depression inside me was too much to handle.
I needed to try looking for you.
Cause maybe you were actually looking for me.
And if I ever found you, I'd pretend I was just casually there.
But you weren't there.
And you weren't looking for me.
I went to Trafalga and all I got was the smell of sweat, and the echoed sounds of laughter.

2 comments:

  1. "just a silly place for kids to play" "all i got was the smell of sweat and the echoed sounds of laughter." These really paint a picture and take you into the moment and how you feel about it.

    ReplyDelete