Quote the people:

"We all want to be understood." -Gray Evasion

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.



 I want to see the world. See the diversity of those all over the world. I want to eat sushi in Tokyo, and smell the smog in China. I want to learn to scuba dive just to visit under water worlds, near Egypt. I want to fly in a helicopter over Greece so I can see all of it, even the roofs. I want to row in a gondola through Venice, and smell the different aromas. I want to feel the chill rush through me as I trudge through Antarctica, and I want to visit the Pink lake in Australia, just so I can see my favorite color. I want to visit Africa and help in a humanitarian project. I want to go to Louisiana so I can go to a swamp and eat gumbo. I want to visit the castles in Germany, and go through caves in Scotland. I want to Travel the world, so I know what's around me.





1 comment: