Quote the people:

"We all want to be understood." -Gray Evasion

Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's hard not to remember

remember when my favorite color was pink. I remember that my princess Barbie was mine, I didn't want the neighbor girl to touch it. I remember swinging on the swings, and the time at school when the under dog, that Maren gave me,knocked me to the ground. 

I remember when my brother put me through Fat camp. He tried to teach me how to do push-ups, and then he gave me an Indian wallet to give me help. I  remember hating tomatoes. I remember peeing my pants in 1st grade and my neighbor helped me home. 

I remember when a pinky promise meant something. I remember burying a plastic baby in my sandbox, but I couldn't find it later that week. I remember when I couldn't control my anger and I jammed Anders head into the keyboard. I remember the dream I had about being in a tornado and I thought it actually happened. I remember getting mocked for that dream for the rest of forever. 

I remember when I first swore. I called my sister a B**** but I didn't know it was bad. I remember my mom got really mad at me, cause Ellie yelled for mom to come to our room. 

I remember wanting nothing more than my brother to like me. I remember the first text he ever sent me. It was a picture of my old Kim Kardashian phone case. I remember not telling people that I didn't have a phone because I was too embarrassed. 

I remember when sparkley crystal rainbow was my middle name, and all I wore was a white tutu slip. 



No comments:

Post a Comment