Quote the people:

"We all want to be understood." -Gray Evasion

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

#realtalk

this is the truth.

I am not ready to leave.
I am not ready to become a senior.
I have become comfortable with what I know.
That's how it all works out.
They come, they eat, they leave.
It's only the cycle.
(And if anyone understands that movie reference, I praise you.)
Entering any new situation is scary.
We fall in love with things far out of our reach.
We take chances that we can't control the result.

this is the truth.

Nelson taught us things that no other teacher ever has.
We've learned to take risks, while other teachers have taught us to be cautious.
We've learned that death is inevitable, but that's okay.
We've learned that lonely can be healing if you let it.
We've learned to steal like an artist.
Nelson has taught us so much more than writing.
He taught us about Life.

THIS is the truth.

Paris can be taken from us, but we don't have to forget it.


3 comments: