Quote the people:

"We all want to be understood." -Gray Evasion

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lovely mind

Does your mind ever just go and go and go?
It just continuously rambles and all you want is to sleep, or to not think about what it's forcing you to think.
I feel sometimes that my mind is it's own being, like it has total control over me.
But I think I should have control over it, because I'm the bigger person- I AM the person.
I guess that just shows that size doesn't matter. 
A small something can be much more great.
Small minds can be lovely too.
Maybe it's just crazy and I've lost my mind and that's why I can't control what it says.
But I have control over my mouth.
Even when my mind thinks things, I stop it at my mouth.
So maybe that's it.
We're all a little crazy up stairs.
Some just have better control of what we let others see.

1 comment: